Description of Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Jacket - savile blue 414
The Alpha RoS 2 is Castelli's ultimate jacket, bringing warmth, breathability and a high level of rain protection along with a soft, comfortable fit. With a fresh update in its third generation, this jacket leads the way in demonstrating how a winter jacket should perform.
Features of the Castelli Alpha RoS 2 jacket:
- RoS (Rain or Shine) engineering makes this Castelli's best jacket ever for dry conditions while also providing significant rain protection.
- Gore-Tex Infiniumââââââââ€?Windstopper® 150 fabric for wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection.
- Reduced seaming with seam sealing on shoulders reduces chances for water to enter through stitching.
- Double-layer Alpha construction separates insulating layer from wind/water barrier to let you better regulate ventilation.
- Water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily for better regulation of airflow.
- Raw-edge waist with silicone gripper lies flat and seals out wind.
- Double-layer cuff integrates with glove to prevent cold wind or water from entering at wrist.
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for excellent close-to-body fit that still accommodates a wide range of body types.
- Back ventilation.
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes.
- Zippered secure side pocket for valuables.
RoS - Rain or Shine
The products carrying the RoS badge are Castelli's best products ever for dry conditions. Don’t let the name fool you: these products are designed to excel in cool to cold conditions even when there’s not a cloud on the horizon. Castelli focuses on wind protection, ventilation, breathability and just the right amount of insulation. Even if you’re lucky enough to live in an area that sees little rain, or you decide to stay indoors when bad weather strikes, the SHINE part of the Rain or Shine name is your guarantee that these are Castelli's best dry-weather products.