MORTROLO V REFLEX JACKET
JUST LIKE ITS NAMESAKE CLIMB
The Mortirolo climb in Valtellina is a climb made famous by the Giro d'Italia. It's steep and unforgiving. It demands a lot of the rider, but reaching the top is incredibly rewarding.
It's a good five-hour drive from our Castelli HQ, but the climb is so phenomenal that we made the trip twice last summer.
If you're demanding of your equipment, you'll love the Mortirolo. It's incredibly versatile thanks to the front and sleeve wind protection, yet it doesn't cause overheating thanks to the fleece back.
It has a large reflective panel on the back and our easy-sliding YKK? zipper to make on-the-fly ventilation adjustments a simple one-handed operation.
- Engineered knit stretch windproof panels on sides and shoulders?
- Gore? Windstopper? X-Fast main body fabric?
- Thermoflex back allows heat and moisture to escape?
- Reflective panel below pockets for maximum visibility?
- Perforated reflective shoulder panel?
- 3 rear pockets?
- YKK? Vislon? zipper