An incredibly lightweight jersey designed for fast races, group workouts and sessions on the indoor trainer. Performance-oriented gear for extreme heat.
When the goal is to reduce weight without sacrificing performance, this jersey sets new standards. In size M, it weighs just 82g - 35% less than Assos' standard WorldTour jersey - yet is race-proven. The prototype of this jersey made its debut at the Tour and has been refined with the help of rider feedback in subsequent races. The jersey's open structure is so lightweight that Assos recommends applying sunscreen underneath when riding outdoors.
Combine it with the SUPERLÉGER Bib Shorts during indoor training and on the hottest summer days. For fast races and group training, it is recommended to wear it with EQUIPE RS or RSR Bib Shorts. No base layer required.
The brand new Hill Rombo is the lightest material Assos has ever used for the body of a jersey. It is - just like the lightweight FOIL ASSOSSOIRES - circular knitted to promote breathability and air exchange. Push Pull is used as a lightweight and breathable material for the sleeves. Ultra-light mesh ensures that the back pockets are as lightweight as the rest of the jersey.
The slimmest cut in the Assos range: aeroFit was developed for the WorldTour and thus impresses on every ride. The skin-tight fit also impresses with a zipperless design that fits the body with hair-tight precision.
Features of the Assos EQUIPE RSR Short Sleeve Jersey Superléger S9
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: a smooth transition between sleeves and jersey, making the front of the jersey more aerodynamic as well.
- Single Pocket: The pocket is larger than standard jerseys and can be used to store cell phones, gels or a wind vest. We recommend carrying the latter with the jersey for descents.
- Ultra-lightweight, aerodynamic race jersey for hot summer conditions or high-intensity indoor cycling.
- Tested and worn by World Tour pros
- Zipperless construction with Hill Rombo textile on main panel
- Push Pull Light on sleeves for an aerodynamic fit, extremely breathable and cooling
- Sun protection is recommended when worn as the only layer outdoors
- Racing fit